Sunday 20 September 2015

Volume 5 Spoilers!!!!!(This is still a lot interesting!!!!!!)

Now that we know Flamie is the culprit, Adlet and the rest head to the temple even while fending off attacks from Tegnyuu. But suddenly, the original Saint (who created the other braves) that had her powers absorbed into making Kuro no Adabana appears?! Since everyone was in a dangerous position, they decide to tell the rest about the truth. Just then, Flamie says something shocking!



The Original Saint is discovered in a mummified state, sitting on a chair bound in chains and also has words floating about her. Reading them, they discover that what Reiner said was true, and more:

-The Kuro no Adabana has to be with the comrades in order to work, and their powers will continue to be absorbed even if they leave her.

-If Kuro no Adabana is broken, a machinery will start to move.

Just then, Flamie says something shocking! “I think, Kuro no Adabana is me.”

Flamie “I’ve come here once, and while we don’t know what Kuro no Adabana is, I think it’s me. Everything makes sense if it were so.”

Hans “Meow, wouldn’t it be good to just tell them already?”

Flamie hears the truth and decides it’s better to die than be used by Tegnyuu. Even though Hans and Chamot sympathise, they still try to attack her. But to save her, Adlet lies that he found some writing that said “It’s a trap, don’t kill my daughter” in the other rooms. But Hans followed Adlet secretly so he knows that its a lie. Just then Flamie speaks up.

Flamie “Just stop I’m tired of all these.”

Adlet “Don’t tell me you’re fine with dying here?”

Flamie “I’m not fine with dying here. But I’ve already decided to die. I will kill myself here and now.”

Chamot “Really? Then die. Leave the rest to me.”

Adlet “Why do you do that? Why don’t you tell us you want to live?”

Flamie “Don’t move or I’ll shoot you. I won’t let you protect me, Adlet”

——–

Adlet pricks Flamie with a needle dipped in numbing medicine and tells Rolonia to carry her. Chamot and Nachetanya chases after them and Hans fights with Adlet.

Hans “Adlet. I’ve really seen you as surpassing Chamot or Flamie or Goldof. I poked fun of you with my words but always knew you were the best among them.”

Adlet “Of course. I’m the world’s strongest man.”

Hans “That’s why. I’m glad. That you’re the seventh!”

Adlet “…..What?”

Up until now Adlet had been protecting Flamie. Therefore Goldof who agrees also turns on Adlet!

—-

After that Maura who knows nothing of the seventh brave or Flamie’s identity comes to stop Adlet even after rescuing him from Hans and Goldof. Adlet takes Maura as hostage and threatens Chamot, and Nachetanya escaped.

Now Adlet is on the run against Flamie and Hans, and Chamot is after Nachetanya. They ensue in battle, and Rolonia tries to convince them but as they are about to launch an attack on the defenseless Adlet, Adlet throws something at Flamie.

Pieces of a dog whistle. Flamie’s treasure.

Even while believing that Adlet used her to trick the comrades, she wavers because she remembers Adlet promising to help her meet her dog again the first time Adlet was attacked within the barrier.

Hans “Meow, why’re you smiling like that Adlet?”

Adlet “Because once this fight is over, Flamie will know. How much I treasure her.”

Flamie hearing this, understands at once Adlet’s feelings and apologises.

Flamie “….Save me.”

Adlet “…. Haha.”

Flamie “Sorry, but dying will have to wait.”

Hans “You got scared of dying after all?”

Flamie “No. I will not side with fiends, but I want to know the truth behind everything.”

Flamie becomes Adlet’s ally, but Adlet is controlled by one of the fiends and shoots Flamie. He tells her to run, and Adlet(controlled), Rolonia(controlled) and Hans attack her.

Just then Nachetanya appears again and stops the attacks on Flamie. “Can you tell me what’s happening?”



Flamie shoots and kills the fiend controlling Adlet and Rolonia, and Maura wakes up from her earlier blow by Adlet. They have a discussion, and everyone decides that the 7th is Hans, who decides to kill Flamie to awake the other machinery laid by Tegnyuu. However Hans insists that Adlet is the 7th, but everyone puts in a good word for Adlet and since the zombies are coming near, they decide to escape. Hans launches a failed attack on Flamie and leaves the group.

Hans “Adlet. I’ve underestimated you.  You really are the world’s strongest man huh?”



Tegnyuu and the three winged fiend is speaking.

Fiend “Why don’t you let the 7th know of his mission, sir?”

Tegnyuu “I believe in love. It’s wonderful, because the 7th will be enraptured by Flamie, and definitely protect her. Afterall…. The 7th I chose is the world’s strongest man. Flamie has opened up her heart to him and eventually, she will come to love him too.”

Tegnyuu smiles. “Don’t you think that wonderful?”

“The moment she realises that the person she loved had been controlled by me all along! I would never see such a great expression ever again!”

“The time for the Braves to die has come. Now, will the fiends kill them first, or will the 7th kill them? Let the fight begin…”


***The original blogger’s thoughts” There is some contradiction here though, because in some previous volume Tegnyuu did say to tell the 7th not to reveal himself until he is found out, but Adlet has no knowledge that he is the 7th, and Tegnyuu in this chapter also says that he is waiting for the 7th to realise that he is the 7th. Tegnyuu has the power to make someone love another.***

No comments:

Post a Comment